Saturday 31 December 2011

The Year End Letter


Dear readers
As we come to leaving 2011 behind, I wish that your 2011 was well spent. I hope it has opened many wonderful doors for you, opened your eyes to things you’ve never seen before, made you look into yourself first before judging others and mostly that it has brought you tremendous stories that one day you can tell forth to your loved & little ones.

Like many am sure, my 2011 was filled with many lemons being thrown my way from suicidal and depressing episodes to happy and joyous moments – be it seeing friends on the other side of the globe or hearing of happy news of a relationship going in the right direction or of love for art and much more……….

As B, N and I (planned and) look forward to 2012, we’ll never know what surprises is in store for us but we keep our fingers and toes crossed for a very good year ahead and if there are surprises in store then let them be the positive kind.

I wish you a New Year filled with much goodness ahead. Cheers! xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment