Wednesday 15 February 2012

BBB


Bil (bottoms/butt) Buik (tummy) Borsten (breasts)

This is how I torture myself every Wednesday evening for an hour. The BBB lesson focuses on strengthening muscles and improving the condition without the use of complicated steps and choreography. A series of exercises which concentrates on the 3 different muscle groups especially in the zone of your  breasts, buttocks and abdomen. The exercises consist of both floor exercises and steps. And as of that’s enough torture they throw in a variety use of weights (0.5 - 1 kg) !! I have so far survived most of it but do not know if I can keep doing it as I suffer a lot days after. I shall have to keep at it for abit to see its effects. I hope when summer comes, I will see abit of improvements in these areas!

1 comment:

  1. Way to go, Mush! hope the torture will slowly become a joy, otherwise it will be hard to stick to it and you get much more out of your excercising when you also enjoy it!
    xo

    ReplyDelete