Thursday 1 September 2011

My first letter from Flanders

8 years in Flanders, so far the best 8 years of my life and I hope the next 18, 80 or even 800 will bring me much of the same! ;o ) 

It is not all positive & happy experiences of course but coupled with a lot of heart-wrenching, mind boggling and challenging ones too. 

It has toughened me up, thought me a lot about the world, my family, friends and most importantly about myself. 

This is where I truly learnt that discrimination comes in all forms – colour, race, religion, language, wealth, social status  - and that it exist all around the globe even if you live in the tiniest village right in the middle of nowhere! 

Thus, I am here to write a letter, to whomever that will read it about my life and of course my adventures here in Flanders. So, I send you dear readers, LETTERS FROM FLANDERS.

1 comment:

  1. Hi It's Kitty from France. Thank you for sharing! I'm looking forward to following you in your adventures. It's true that discrimination stems from ignorance and fear, which one can find anywhere! You'll do a great job as a mom for your kid teaching your kid all about tolerance and respect! Big Hugs

    ReplyDelete