Saturday 3 September 2011

The summer in Tuscany


For the longest time ever, since young (as young as 7) I remembered I have always wanted to visit Tuscany. I think the dream of visiting far flung places – places like Tuscany – came to me in forms of posters or an old black & white movie I have seen on television.  I can’t remember how exactly but specifically Tuscany, I want to reach it on a vespa with the love of my life riding with me of course!

= )  Well, after more than 30 years of dreaming, I finally get to see and experienced it first hand over the summer this year. I even considered retiring there but BUT I think when one retires, one has to consider many things of comfort, mainly, the ability to communicate! I already have 4 languages inside my tiny head, although learning Italian sound so exciting and I dare say easier than learning Flemish - I think it will be too challenging for me. But one can dream.....eh!?

2 comments: